For our RETURNS POLICY, please CLICK HERE, where you find the terms and conditions related to returns.
1. Registration; Customer Accounts; Use of Site. Certain services offered on or through the Site require you to create a New Customer Account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Customer Account information, including your password, and for all activity that occurs under your account. You agree to notify SoftwareJones.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may not use anyone else's password or customer account at any time. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site. Should you attempt to do so, assist others in making such attempts, or distributing instructions, software or tools for that purpose, and then your Customer Account will be terminated. You agree to provide us with accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your billing information as prompted by the registration process. You may update any of your Account information, designate a different credit card to be billed, or change the applicable expiration date on your currently designated credit card, by logging into your Account.
While SoftwareJones.com takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. IN NO EVENT SHALL SOFTWAREJONES.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY'S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SOFTWAREJONES.COM WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
3. Consent To Our Communication With You By E-Mail. By establishing a Customer Account with us, and each time you make a purchase through our Site, you grant permission for SoftwareJones.com to contact you at your e-mail address. To stop receiving our marketing emails, send an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Conditions of Sale and Payment Terms. To purchase any goods and/or services on our Site, you must (a) be at least eighteen (18) years of age and (b) be a resident in the 50 states of the United States of America, exclusive of its commonwealths, territories and possessions ("United States"). Prior to the purchase of any goods or services on our Site, you must provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information including all of the following: (1) your name as it appears on the card, (2) your credit card number, (3) the credit card type, (4) the date of expiration and (5) any activation numbers or codes needed to charge your card. By submitting that information to us, you hereby agree that you authorize us to charge your card at our convenience but within thirty (30) days of credit card authorization.
6. Order Acceptance Policy. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. SoftwareJones.com reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. SoftwareJones.com further reserves the right any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. Your order will be deemed accepted by SoftwareJones.com upon shipment of products or performance of services that you have ordered, or upon the completion of the license and delivery of a Digital Download, as indicated by our servers. Title to goods and all risk of loss passes to you upon delivery to the common carrier. All orders placed over $1000.00 (U.S.) must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. SoftwareJones.com is a reseller to end users and does not accept orders from resellers, exporters, wholesalers, any businesses of any kind or other customers who intend to resell.
7. No Responsibility To Sell Mispriced Products Or Services. SoftwareJones.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. SoftwareJones.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, SoftwareJones.com shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
8. Modifications to Prices or Billing Terms. SOFTWAREJONES.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO CHANGE ITS PRICES AND BILLING METHODS FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING ON THE SITE OR BY E-MAIL DELIVERY TO YOU.
10. Policy to Terminate Privileges for Copyright Infringement. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. ? 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "Act"), SoftwareJones.com will terminate the account of any customer, or vendor who uses his or her privileges to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, valid defense or fair use privilege to do so. After proper notification by the copyright holder or its agent to the SoftwareJones.com and later confirmation through court order or an admission by the customer that an account has been an instrument of unlawful infringement, SoftwareJones.com will terminate the infringing customer's account. SoftwareJones.com may also in its sole discretion decide to terminate a customer's account privileges prior to that time if it has good belief that infringement has in fact occurred. In addition, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. ? 512(c), SoftwareJones.com has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements and for processing such claims in accordance with the Act. SoftwareJones.com respects the intellectual property of others and we ask other to do the same. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed through the SoftwareJones.com website, please contact us via mail at:
8383 Greenway Blvd
Middleton, WI 53562
Any written notice describing the infringing activity must include the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the allegedly infringing work or material;
- A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the site;
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you that the above information and notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right is allegedly infringed.