Home > Microsoft >
Visual Studio 2008 Professional OLP
Item #: MSV0811
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1 Business Days
- Build applications for Windows, the Web, the Microsoft Office system, the .NET Framework, SQL Server, and Windows Mobile with integrated drag-and-drop designers; be part of a community of millions of developers
- Visual Studio integrates Visual Basic, Visual C#, and Visual C++ to support a wide variety of development styles; Editor features simplify the cycle of designing, developing, and debugging an application
- Deploy client applications easily with ClickOnce, which enables developers and IT Pros to deploy an application and its prerequisites and then ensure that the application remains up-to-date
- Development for the Windows CE and Windows Mobile Applications
- Build applications which target the .NET Framework, shortening development time by reducing the need for infrastructure code and helping to enhance application security
- Use ASP.NET to speed the creation of interactive, highly appealing Web applications and Web services. Master Pages allow developers to easily manage a consistent site layout in one place
Mfg P/N(s): C5E-00724
This product is part of Microsoft's Open License Program (OLP)
Your order will be fulfilled through Microsoft's Open Licensing System. Please be sure to put the end user into the shipping address on your order.
MICROSOFT OPEN LICENSE BUSINESS (MOLP)
Microsoft Open License is a software volume licensing program designed for corporate, government, charity, and academic customers who order as few as one to five licenses. After the initial order, customers can benefit from volume pricing for all licenses for the remainder of the term of their Open License authorization number.