Home > Microsoft >
Office 2010 Professional Plus OLP/SA
Item #: MSO1001
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1 Business Days
- Microsoft� Office Professional 2010 Plus includes 2010 versions of Word, Excel�, PowerPoint�, OneNote�, Outlook�, Publisher, Access�, InfoPath, Sharepoint Workspace, and Lync.
- Microsoft� Office Professional 2010 Plus is only available through Microsoft Open License. It gives you the tools to manage your business, connect with customers and organize your life.
- Access� 2010 is your database expert?ideal for tracking inventory and customer information with templates designed to make the process simple.
- Create engaging brochures, newsletters and emails with professional designs available on Publisher 2010.
- Access 2010 is your database expert?ideal for tracking inventory and customer information with templates designed to make the process simple.
- Includes Office Web Apps, integrated content, publish data insights, unified instant message and voice, managed email folders, and integrated electronic forms.
- Microsoft Office Professional 2010 Plus gives you the tools to manage your business, connect with customers and organize your life.
Mfg P/N(s): 269-05823
This product is part of Microsoft's Open License Program (OLP)
Your order will be fulfilled through Microsoft's Open Licensing System. Please be sure to put the end user into the shipping address on your order.
MICROSOFT OPEN LICENSE BUSINESS (MOLP)
Microsoft Open License is a software volume licensing program designed for corporate, government, charity, and academic customers who order as few as one to five licenses. After the initial order, customers can benefit from volume pricing for all licenses for the remainder of the term of their Open License authorization number.
SOFTWARE ASSURANCE (SA)
Microsoft's Software Assurance gives you automatic access to new technology and provides productivity benefits, support, tools, and training to help deploy and use software efficiently. With Software Assurance, you receive the most recent software at anytime, you receive access to new versions of licensed software released during the term of your agreement to deploy at your own pace. New Version Rights simplifies the procurement process and shortens the business process cycle, allowing you to reduce the costs associated with acquiring new version releases and immediately take advantage of the latest technology.